Automotive Industry Infographics
A Vehicle for Growth: Deloitte analysis based on data from:
– Light Vehicle Production Forecast. 2012 HIS.
– Production and Sales. Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
– Haugh, David, Annabell Mourougane and Olivier Chatal. “The Automobile Industry in and beyond the crisis”. OECD Economics Department Working Papers No. 745. 26 January 2010 (http://www.oecd.org/economy/economicoutlookanalysisandforecasts/44089863.pdf).
– UNIDO Industrial Statistics Database. INDSTAT4 2012 ISIC Rev.3. 3410, 3420, 3430.
– Key indicators of Labor Market (KILM) and the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, International Labor Comparisons.
– International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers website.
Automotive import and export by country. Deloitte and Maplecroft analysis based on data from: Merchandise trade by commodity – Automotive products 1995-2011, WTO (http://stat.wto.org/StatisticalProgram/WSDBViewData.aspx?Language=E). 19 December 2012.
Economic impact of new auto assembly plant. Deloitte analysis based on data from: 2010 HMMA Economic Impact Study. Hyundai Motors Manufacturing Alabama (http://www.hmmausa.com/?p=2359). 1 December 2012.
Nissan Micrographic. Source: Deloitte and Nissan analysis. Nissan 2012 Annual Report. 2012 HIS.