Appendix 1 - Assumptions and Data Sources Used in the Investment Gap Analysis
Appendix 1: Assumptions and Data Sources Used in the Investment Gap Analysis
The table in Figure 14 outlines the sectors addressed in Part 1 of this report, as well as:
- the investment needs under a business-as-usual (BAU) and 2°C scenario
- any conversions and assumptions attached to the presented investment needs
- scope of investment needs (e.g. sectors, and regions, if not global)
- normalized values on a per-year basis between 2010 and 2030
- data gaps where additional investment needs under a 2°C scenario are unknown
92. Energy Technology Perspectives, 2012, IEA.
93. OECD (2006), Infrastructure to 2030: Telecom, Land Transport, Water and Electricity, OECD Publishing.
94. OECD (2012), Strategic Transport Infrastructure Needs to 2030, OECD Publishing.
95. Capital Requirements for Agriculture in Developing Countries to 2050, 2009, FAO; http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/esa/Global_persepctives/Long_term_papers/Capital-requirements-agriculture.pdf.
96. Forests in a Green Economy: A Synthesis, 2011, UNEP; http://www.unep.org/pdf/PressReleases/UNEP-ForestsGreenEco-basse_def_version_normale.pdf.