- Impact of IXPs: A Review of the Experiences of Ghana, Kenya and South Africa: Final Version. Open Society Institute.
Amega-Selorm, C., M. Mureithi, D. Pater, and R. Southwood. 2009.
- Bilbao-Osorio, B., S. Dutta, T. Geiger, and B. Lanvin. 2013. “The Networked Readiness Index 2013: Benchmarking ICT Uptake and Support for Growth and Jobs in a Hyperconnected World.” The Global Information Technology Report. B. Bilbao-Osorio, S. Dutta, and B. Lanvin, editors. Geneva: World Economic Forum.
- Browne, C., A. Di Battista, T. Geiger, and T. Gutknecht. 2014. “The Executive Opinion Survey: The Voice of the Business Community.” In The Global Competitiveness Report 2014–2015. K. Schwab, editor. Geneva: World Economic Forum. 85–96.
- Cardona, M., T. Kretschmera, and T. Strobel. 2013. “ICT and Productivity: Conclusions from the Empirical Literature.” Information Economics and Policy 25 (3): 109–25.
- Caselli, F. 2005. “Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences.” In Handbook of Economic Growth, 1st Edition, Volume 1. P. Aghion and S., Durlauf, editors. Elsevier North-Holland. 679–741.
- Draca, M., R. Sadun, and J. Van Reenen. 2006. “Productivity and ICT: A Review of the Evidence.” CEP Discussion Paper No. 749. Centre for Economic Performance (CEP). August.
- Dutta, S., B. Bilbao-Osorio, and T. Geiger. 2012. “The Networked Readiness Index 2012: Benchmarking ICT Progress and Impacts for the Next Decade.” In The Global Information Technology Report 2012. S. Dutta and B. Bilbao-Osorio, editors. Geneva: World Economic Forum. 3–34.
- The Economist. 2014. “The Rise of the Cheap Smartphone.” The Economist April 5.
- Gourinchas, P.-O. and O. Jeanne. 2006. “The Elusive Gains from International Financial Integration.” Review of Economic Studies 73 (3): 715–41.
- Hall, R. E. and C. I. Jones. 1999. “Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?” The Quarterly Journal of Economics 114 (1): 83–116.
- IEAG (Independent Expert Advisory Group on a Data Revolution for Sustainable Development). 2014. A World that Counts: Mobilising the Data Revolution for Sustainable Development. November. Available at http://www.undatarevolution.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/A-World-That-Counts2.pdf.
- ITU (International Telecommunication Union). 2014. Measuring the Information Society Report 2014. Geneva: ITU.
- ———. 2015. World Telecommunication/ICT Indicators. December 2014 edition. Geneva: ITU.
- United Nations. 2014. Report of the Open Working Group of the General Assembly on Sustainable Development Goals. Available at
- World Bank. 2015. World Development Indicators database (accessed on various dates in January and February 2015).
- World Economic Forum. 2014. The Global Competitiveness Report 2014–2015. K. Schwab, editor. Geneva: World Economic Forum.