Global Agenda Council on the Future of Jobs
- Jeffrey Joerres, Executive Chairman Emeritus, ManpowerGroup; Council Chair
- Jamie McAuliffe, President and CEO, Education for Employment; Council Vice-Chair
- Umran Beba, Senior Vice-President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Asia, Middle East and Africa, PepsiCo Inc.
- Azita Berar Awad, Director, Employment Policy Department, International Labour Organization (ILO) (since June 2015)
- Tan Chorh-Chuan, President, National University of Singapore
- Arturo Condo, President, INCAE Business School
- Pascaline Descy, Head, Research and Policy Analysis, European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (CEDEFOP)
- John Evans, General Secretary, Trade Union Advisory Committee to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- John Irons, Managing Director, Rockefeller Foundation
- Yoko Ishikura, Professor Emeritus, Hitotsubashi University
- Chauncy Lennon, Senior Program Director, Workforce Development, JPMorgan Chase
- Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Center for Digital Business
- Patricia Milligan, Global Leader, Multinational Client Group, Mercer
- Vikas Pota, Chief Executive, Varkey Foundation
- José Manuel Salazar Xirinachs, Assistant Director-General for Policy, International Labour Organization (ILO) (until June 2015)
- Stefano Scarpetta, Director for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Bettina Schaller Bossert, Director, Group Public Affairs, Adecco Group (since September 2015)
- Mohammed Al Sellemi, Director of Human Resources, Saudi Aramco
- Hanne Shapiro, Director, Policy and Business Analysis, Danish Technological Institute
- Jennifer Silberman, Vice-President, Corporate Responsibility, Hilton
- Mark De Smedt, Chief Human Resources Officer, Adecco Group (until September 2015)
- Nigel Twose, Senior Director, Jobs Cross-Cutting Solutions Area, World Bank (until September 2015)
- Tae Yoo, Senior Vice-President, Cisco
A special thank you to the Global Agenda Council on Gender Parity.
Global Agenda Council on Gender Parity
- J. Frank Brown, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, General Atlantic LLC; Council Chair
- Mara Swan, Executive Vice-President, Global Strategy and Talent, ManpowerGroup; Council Vice-Chair
- Shelley Bird, Executive Vice-President, Cardinal Health
- Natalie Costello, Vice-President, Chartering and Commercial Operations BP Shipping, BP
- Ozlem Denizmen, Head, Social Investments, Dogus Group
- Elaine J. Dorward-King, Executive Vice-President, Sustainability and External Relations, Newmont Mining Corporation
- Valerie Germain, Global Managing Partner, Functional Practices, Heidrick & Struggles, International Inc.
- Rick Goings, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Herminia Ibarra, Cora Chaired Professor of Leadership and Learning and Professor of Organizational Behaviour, INSEAD
- Laura Liswood, Secretary-General, Council of Women World Leaders
- Meg McCarthy, Executive Vice-President, Innovation, Technology and Service Operations, Aetna
- Gagan Singh, Chief Executive Officer, Business, India and Chairman, Sri Lanka Operations, Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc
- Alexander Türpitz, Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- Laura D’Andrea Tyson, Professor and Director, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Martina Viarengo, Assistant Professor, International Economics, The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- Antje Wessel, Head, Global Leadership Transition Program, Bayer AG
A special thank you to the Global Agenda Council on the Future of Jobs.
At the World Economic Forum
- Richard Samans, Head of the Centre for the Global Agenda; Member of the Managing Board
- Saadia Zahidi, Head, Gender Parity and Employment Initiatives; Member of the Executive Committee
- Till Alexander Leopold, Project Lead, Employment, Skills and Human Capital Initiative; Council Manager
- Vesselina Ratcheva, Data Analyst, Gender Parity and Employment Initiatives
We would like to express our deep gratitude to the Chairs and Vice-Chairs of the Global Agenda Council on the Future of Jobs and the Global Agenda Council on Gender Parity, as well as to all Council Members and Global Challenge Partners for their guidance and support in the execution of the Forum’s Future of Jobs Survey.
A very special thank you to Jessica Camus and Tamara Leonardi for their excellent work and inputs on the conception phase of this project. We are also grateful for the invaluable support of our colleagues across the Forum in helping to execute the Future of Jobs Survey, and, in particular, to Yasmina Bekhouche, Kristin Keveloh, Paulina Padilla Ugarte, Valerie Peyre, Pearl Samandari, Susan Wilkinson and Lena Woodward.
Thank you to Michael Fisher for his superb editorial work, Neil Weinberg for his excellent graphic design and layout and Kamal Kamaoui and the World Economic Forum’s Publications team.
We gratefully acknowledge the support and collaboration of Lutz Finger, Jason Schissel and Mario Rodriguez of LinkedIn and use of LinkedIn’s Economic Graph data as well as the financial support of The Rockefeller Foundation in the production of this Report.
Online report by Design Resources Ltd