How well do you know the future of financial services?
Have you been following the sector?
From payments to insurance, the Future of Financial Services report encompasses some of the most important changes to have taken place in recent years, and those that are still under development. Take our quiz to see what you know and learn more:
Integrated billing innovations such as Amazon 1-Click and Uber create a seamless checkout experience for customers and _________
- Decrease customer’s use of their default card
- Reduce overall credit card usage
- Increase customer’s use of their default card
Which of the following sentences is NOT a characteristic associated with decentralised payment schemes like Bitcoin?
- Secured by cryptographic protocols
- Capable of near real-time settlement
- Transactions can be easily reversed
Which of the following trends is not creating serious pressures for traditional property and casualty insurance business models?
- Emergence of self-driving vehicles
- Increasing co-use of insured assets via the “sharing economy”
- Shifting driver demographics
- Electronic aggregation of insurance quotes
Which of the following players is likely to contribute to the driverless car ecosystem?
The financial crisis led to an increase in safety measures around loans which resulted in many banks tightening loan requirements creating a _________
- Borrowing crisis
- Drop in output
- Lending gap
______ first emerged in the 1990s based on telephone banking and have since evolved to become more virtual, relying on online / mobile channels.
- Direct banks
- Mobile banking
- Banking as a platform
The JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Startups act), which expanded crowdfunding platform’s access to public capital, passed with bi-partisan support in what year?
To compete with the growth of “Robo-Advisors” Charles Schwab recently launched an automated investment portfolio
- Intelligent Portfolios
High frequency trading reached its peak in 2009-2010, where those trades accounted for over of all US equities traded in volume.
New market connection and information platforms increase liquidity in over the counter markets by _______
- Providing improved visibility into sources of market supply and demand
- Reducing contractual complexity of trade execution
- Streamlining disclosure regulations