Using programmatic technology to manage the behavior of consumers – and their intent to interact with brands – in real time.
- Companies such as Chango, which was the first to launch a Programmatic Marketing Platform (PMP) in the United States, tailor marketing campaigns according to real-time analysis of audience behavior, broken down into anonymous individual profiles.
- Chango scores individuals on multiple attributes simultaneously and can identify the exact moment in time when showing them an advertisement would have the maximum impact.
- Chango uses billions of search terms and browsing behavior data points to generate individual ‘Intent Scores’ for each individual.
- Takes milliseconds to segment and deliver ads to the right consumers.
- Extensive access to display, private exchanges, video, Facebook Exchange (FBX) and Twitter Tailored Audiences.
- LEGO® Brand Retail partnered with Chango to become one of the first major brands to market through Facebook Exchange (FBX) News Feed ads. It achieved $5 CPA (Cost per Acquisition), 65% conversions in first 5 days, and more than 1000 photo views, comments, shares and likes.
- Chango’s Data Network captures over eight billion searches per month, as well as other data relating to behavior and intent.
- 100 billion algorithmic decisions made everyday.
- Using data, algorithms and machine learning, Chango’s programmatic approach delivers results at every stage of the buying process, from creating brand awareness to acquiring new customers to re-targeting customers.
- Integrations with third-party data providers allows marketers to target hundreds of unique segments.
Chango is one of more than 100 case studies identified as part of the World Economic Forum’s Digital Transformation of Industries initiative. An overview of the DTI program can be found here.